Thursday, January 11, 2007

An apology to Santa and my New Year's resolution

Right, so two posts in one day, this could be a record! I had plans to post a cute letter to Santa wishing him a nice post-Christmas vacation, thanking him for my Christmas gifts (thank you Santa!), and explaining the reasons I was going to be a "good girl" in the coming year. As you can see, that idea has been abandoned - for no particular reason except due to my current circumstances my creative juices are running low. Sorry Santa.

Regardless, I have come up with my 2007 New Year's resolution. Last year, I decided to become more realistic/understanding when choosing the foods I consume, something I am happy to report was a complete sucess. This year, I've decided to "think globally and act locally". Therefore, I will concientiously buy a Big Issue from my local vendor every week...no excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home