Thursday, December 21, 2006

Exciting Holiday News!!

Happy Holidays everyone! I am back in the States now visiting my family on the East Coast until January 5th. I'm happy to report that I've been having a great time relaxing, making gingerbread houses, and enjoying many glasses of wine.

In even happier news, I received an email today from the Young Lives Research project at Oxford and they officially offered me the job!!!!! I'm thrilled. It is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to work being done in developing nations while also alleviating my academic funding fears. So, in a nutshell, things are going extremely well. I hope your holiday season has been similarly full of joy. Much love to you all!

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Robin V. Chen - Yoga Teacher said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear you made it safely to the States and are having a fabulous holiday :)

Merry Christmas, girlie!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! And guess what, I JUST GOT MY JOB TOO!!!:)))))))))))) So I think we need to get planning your visit to Tallinn and/or Moscow!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home