Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!

I just found out that OPP 1 has officially been offered a place at Oxford for her graduate studies...Jo, I told you that you had nothing to worry about...I'll see you here next October...you better be matriculating at Lincoln...no excuses accepted. Congrats sweets!!!!

PS - I just realised if you come to Lincoln then we'll be dining over scrumptious Gaudy dinners together in our golden years...dammit sweets, if you matriculate at Christ Church or some other poshy place I may never speak to you again...remember, big and rich is not synonymous with better. The Lincoln imp is calling you home...;)

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi? At a posh rich college? Unlikely!! I put St Antony's as my first choice. Aren't they skint in Oxford terms? I should fit in well...

Remember I still don't know how I'm going to pay for this escapade. Although I will join you in saying YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAY anyway!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home