Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Can we go to the fun side now?"

Massive work productivity has defined my life over the past 10 days...so that's good news. Still, as rewarding as productivity can be, the uber-focus began to take it's toll, so today I stopped the research and had a fun movie marathon.

Whenever I decide I need a "happy" fix, two movies always top my list: Shrek, and Shrek 2. So, it was a given that they kicked off today's entertainment. On top of the normal movie fare, I also added Madagascar (the relatively new Dreamworks film) not knowing how absolutely hilarious it would be. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, you definitely should. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, that movie is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. And if you're anything like me, your experience will leave your head full of memorable quotes (see post title ;-)). To that point, the new anti-social Tiff slogan: "Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave."

Oh, and never forget: "What is a bite on the butt amongst friends?" shakes tail "Here, give me a nibble."

Oh man...I swear, I'm still rolling from that movie....

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Madagascar is indeed friggin hilarious ... Animated moviemakers couldn't learn about how to make us laugh from watching it

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, girl! I've been craving a personal movie marathon lately.

Love Madagascar. Did you see the short Pengiun Christmas movie on the DVD Extras? It's almost better than the movie itself. The penguins are my favorite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home