Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Creative Therapy

I have a confession to make: I think too much. Oprah's Dr. Phil has said that we all have "inner dialogues" concerning our lives, but mine tend to resemble a panel of experts having an ongoing open-topic and empassioned debate instead of a simple 1:1 with myself. Unfortunately, this means I am all too susceptible to overanalysis and becoming sucked into periods of serious introspection. Sometimes this can be a good thing, but at a certain point my mind reaches critical thought mass, and I have to find a different way to work things through. It is at this point that I turn to creative therapy.

While I have various creative ways of working through thoughts, tonight's post is going to highlight my visually artisitic side. In short - I sketch. Honestly, I'm not sure how many people actually know that I sketch. I don't think most of my family even know. So, in an effort to share a bit more I thought I would post the fruits of some recent creative therapy. I hope you enjoy them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home