Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bullets from a busy girl

I have once again found my go go go stride, so what follows is a concise schedule and my feelings regarding cool things that I've done and stuff coming up in the near future:

* Last night: Had an awesome chat with my friend Jo, who just accepted an internship with the Russian branch of the European Commissions Delegation. I am SO excited for her. Then she and I went to a swing dancing class - swing dancing rocks!

* Tonight: Finishing and submitting my FAFSA loan application - one cannot live on books alone.

* Tomorrow: Work and Research.

* Friday: Jon has organized a group of us to go out for what he calls a "Great Boo's Up" at the Jerhico Tavern - I have no idea what this may entail, but have decided I must go as it is imperative for me to get acclimated to my new culture. ;)

* Saturday: Jo and I scheduled to kick the football around for awhile at the University Parks - I am SO excited about this! I need to get more comfortable with just manipulating and having posession of the football.

* Tuesday, May 16th: 5-a-side footy friendlies between LCWFC and two other colleges. One at 1:30 and the other at 2:00. I have been asked to be present so I can start playing and getting up to speed - I am totally excited about this, but also really nervous.

Also, Tuesday night Jo and I will be going to another swing dancing lesson - by the end of Tuesday my muscles should definitely be feeling a workout!

Ok, so those are some of the highlights of what has been happening over here in my world. I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home