Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tennis anyone?!

Some more news that will no doubt cause eruptions of happiness from my wonderful grandmother...guess who is not only the captain of the Lincoln Football team, but also the Lincoln Tennis women's team? That's rights, it would be the very nice, Christina (who has the football in the picture in the last post). It came up in conversation today, that I had grown up playing tennis and she had asked me if I wanted to join the team. I told her I didn't have a racquet or any skirts/etc., so I thought I was going to just stick with footy for now. However, she just sent me an email wondering if she could find me a racquet would I be willing to play in the match against St. Hugh's this Saturday at 4:00 pm. Ok, I totally caved. It's been ages since I've played tennis, but in many ways I've really missed it. Plus, the girls I've met so far who play on the tennis team seem really nice, so that's a big plus. So yeah, I'm in for two sports now. Hopefully my body won't keel over due to the spontaneous turnaround from library potato to super-sport-chick. At least one sport works primarily the legs, while the other works the upper body...I guess it's a good mix in that respect.

Yay, activity is good. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home