Monday, October 30, 2006

Oxford Profiling Project: Phase 1

Alright, I've decided there's been far too much stress and angst coming through in my blog lately. Out of this realisation, my Oxford Profiling Project (OPP) was born. The mission of this project is to digitally capture and describe all of the wonderful people who have become an integral part of my life in Oxford. For the most part this will only include the currently active Oxfordians, with the exception of one as I have faith she will be returning for the next academic year. Speaking of Jo...(oh, how she is going to kill me - hard to do that from Russia though ;) )

OPP PHASE 1: JOANNA
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alias: Jo
Codename: Sweets
Nationality: English...or perhaps Russian...no, definitely English...hmmm...wait, maybe French??
Oxford Status: Supervisor in the Lincoln Dev Office and my best friend in Oxford. Status was temporarily surrendered upon the acceptance of international employment - is now NOT my boss (and can no longer refer to herself as such when meeting my family and friends *cough* ;) ), but still remains my best English mate.
Last Known Whereabouts: Riding in the front seat of an unidentified EEC diplomat's car as it was creatively "avoiding" rush-hour traffic by driving speedily through a city park. Early reports indicate the crushing of three tulips and a rosebush during the mayhem, however the car's two miniature flags remained intact and never stopped waving. (true story - all hail diplomatic immunity ;) )

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

but it's such a nice picture! and you have sunglasses on...so, really, no one will ever know it's you...

should I be expecting "Sasha" to show up soon...

ahhh, now it's all making sense...you're a Russian spy, aren't you? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home