Monday, December 11, 2006

Done, done, done!

Just sent in my draft to my supervisor and I am officially DONE with my major commitments this term. This is the best feeling I've had in a really really really long time. I'm so happy I can't stop dancing (seriously, my leg is vibrating up and down as I write this). Current theme song: "The Sharpest Lives" by My Chemical Romance. Yep, you read that right. Any song that has the refrain "I've really been on a bender and it shows" has my vote for best song ever right now.

All those who haven't written me off entirely for being a completely negligent family member/friend, keep an eye on your inbox for an ecstatic email from me in the next day or so. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats kid!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mom & Dad said...

F*a*b*u*l*o*u*s! HUGS AND KISSES TO OUR IN-HOUSE HISTORIAN...
MOM, DAD & LAUREN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home