Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Excitement Continues! Yay!!

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my blog readers who are currently stuffing themselves with wonderfully scrumptious and home-cooked meals...I seriously envy you. Thanksgiving just isn't the same when you're somewhere that it's not.

BUT on a totally happy note - I just received word that I have been offered an interview for a part-time position with the Young Lives Research Centre here at Oxford! To say I am thrilled would be an understatement. The Centre is conducting ongoing research on the lives of children in poverty in 4 culturally/economically different developing nations (Ethiopia, India, Peru, and Vietnam.) I am so excited about this possible opportunity. I'll keep you updated on how things progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home