Thursday, May 31, 2007

Onwards to Wales!

Greetings from soggy England. The weather has been quite rainy and yuck-filled lately, which must be why I'm feeling rather under it today. Bed and tea are much more agreeable when it's pouring outside and your throat is scratchy. Ergo, "Bed and Tea" is my theme for the day.

In exciting news, I've been invited to go on a short holiday to Wales! One of my friend's grandparents own a vacation home there and she has asked if I want to join a group going for a long weekend. It looks like I will be in Wales 8 June - 11 June. I can't wait, it should prove to be quite a good time.

Also, I've received some requests for a recent photograph. As I'm never one to disappoint, below is a nice shot of me being comfy and keeping out of the rain:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie you are!

Hopefully it's nice in Wales in June. You wouldn't believe the weather we're having over here. Sunny and hot!

Miss you!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Hi sweetie...am so sorry about being absent. Wales was excellent - will write you a proper email update with pictures soon. I miss you tons!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home