Saturday, April 07, 2007

A fly-by blogging

Many apologies for being gone so long from blogging. Life's been really hectic, and I just haven't had much time to keep things updated. Unfortunately, even though it's supposed to be a wonderful carefree long weekend here, I'm still swamped with research. No rest for the wicked I'm afraid - and that's doubly true on Easter.

So here's the quick and dirty on what I've been up to:

1) WORK - way too much of that (both paid and academic) over the past month.
2) Football - Went to a match at White Hart Lane to see Spurs play Watford. Witnessed the goalkeeper (Paul Robinson) score a goal from a goalkick in his own half - that never happens. I have come to believe that I'm a good luck charm for Spurs, as we have never lost when I've attended a match and I was there for Robbo's goal. Crazy. Clearly, I need to make it to more games.
3)Life - After much debate with friends, I was convinced that I needed to "anglofy" myself a bit more. Which basically meant that I had to buy and wear a casual pretty skirt, wear some more jewelry and look a bit more girly. This seems to have gone over fairly well, as my friends keep exclaiming that I'm "lovely."


Ok, that's the quick debrief. I'll be sure to give a much better update on everything next time. 'Next time' meaning when I've finally finished the chapter that I'm months overdue on...which better mean this week...

3 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Robin V. Chen - Yoga Teacher said...

Is it skirt weather over there already? I'm sure you look lovely in whatever you wear.

I personally am a fan of t-shirt Tiff with Timbers scarf accessory. :)

Good luck with all your work!ilcj2

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me the fact you haven't posted for almost a month means you are STILL buried under a pile of work... surely you must get a break sometime?
That chapter must be a masterpiece by now! Make sure you get out and write the next one in the sunshine:)

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

The light at the end of the tunnel has finally popped into view, two meetings with my supervisor and much revision later, the chapter is almost complete...that's right, I said "almost." Sigh. Sometimes it really freaking sucks being a perfectionist. I promise I'll write a proper update on here soon! Hugs and kisses to you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home