Friday, March 02, 2007

Marvelous Magical March

With my February blues solidly banished, I have marvelous magical March news to report:

First, research is going extremely well and I am confident that I will meet the deadline to have my revised chapter to my supervisor by the end of this weekend! Yippee!

Second, I just found out that Buffy the Vampire Slayer, one of my favourite TV shows no longer on the air, will be having an additional season - not on TV - in a comic book! Dark Horse comics (headquartered in Portland) will be publishing this "8th season" of Buffy and it will be penned by Joss Whedon himself! Awesome news! I can't wait to read it. More importantly, I can't wait to see if Buffy decides she's no longer "cookie dough" and has become "cookies" thereby allowing her and Angel to finally get back together...yeah, yeah, I know, I'm such a girly-girl (but really, they neeeed to be together...Katiebug, I know you're a Buffy and Spike fan...don't go getting "creative" with your editorial role at DH comics, ya hear. ;-) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home