Monday, February 12, 2007

Potential world-travelling auditor - beware!

So, I received some news today that could be the coolest news since I was admitted to Oxford. It looks possible that my new job will be sending me to Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam sometime this year to audit our country partners' accounts and help ensure their financial processes/procedures are aligned with our funder's requirements.

I'm trying really really hard not to get too excited about this experience since nothing is final, however I can't help but feel at least a little excited. It would be amazing to visit these countries and have the opportunity to really engage with people. Then again, I'm not sure what kind of reception I would receive going there as a financial auditor...

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Robin V. Chen - Yoga Teacher said...

Oh, wowsers! That would be so fantastic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home