Friday, October 15, 2010

Re-emerging from the rabbit hole...

Three whole years have gone by with nary a post. So much has happened: becoming relationshipped, massive illness, surgeries (and not happened: finishing the thesis, graduating) that a detailed recap would probably read like a bad Lifetime movie script. There are enough of those in the world; I would never subject you to more.

Instead, let us all pretend that while on my way to the last seminar of Trinity term in 2007 I fell into a rabbit hole. In the rabbit hole I had many wondrous adventures; I danced with a Russian teddy bear; I ate sickening amounts of ice cream; and poppies became my new best friends. Really, in many ways life was pretty damn good.




Then, one day when I was riding a dinosaur, the head rabbit informed me that it was time to go back to the real world. The world of writing, thesis and deadlines, yes - but also the world of love, friends and Scooby Doo.




It is lovely to be back.

Plus, they let me take the poppies with me...

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Audrey said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home