Thursday, February 09, 2006

A picture to break you in

Since it looks like my wonderful parents may be coming to visit in only 4 weeks, I thought it might be a good idea to post an up-close picture of me, just to break them in to some changes. Nothing too drastic (no pink hair mom, I promise), but my hair is much longer, and I've lost a good bit of weight.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Alrighty, I need to finish up some reading and then get ready for my core seminar tonight at 5. I'm looking forward to seeing my supervisor there and giving him an update on my research progress!

4 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Robin V. Chen - Yoga Teacher said...

Woa, you look so studious :) And your hair is getting really long!

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great, tiff! did you get my last e-mail?

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, honey...we think you look wonderful. And now that we're officially coming to visit, we'll ensure that you don't waste away by plying you with good food and drink while we're there ;-) We love you and can't wait until March rolls by...
Your Mom, Dad & lil' sis Lauren

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look grrrreat!Gma even took a pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home