Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Monday everyone!

Warm and happy Monday wishes to you all. Today has been a fantastic day. I finalized all of my travel arrangements and I'm thrilled about leaving tomorrow for Ipswich! It will be very exciting to see a new area of England. And since I will be taking the coach to London and then the train from London to Ipswich, I'll be able to see a good bit of new countryside on my journey. The joy of new adventures is coursing through me. I'll be sure to take many pictures so you can get a sense of what it is like.

Since I will be staying at an inexpensive bed and breakfast while I'm away, I most likely won't have access to the internet for the next few days. I'll be back on Thursday night with an update of my experiences, so stay tuned. Until then, have a wonderful week! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home