Friday, January 27, 2006

A message for my little sister

Work, research, and life seem to be taking up a chunk of my time right now, so posting may be a bit sparse, at least until I return from my short trip to the Ipswich archives early next week.

However, I know a certain little cutie recently had some dental work done, and must be feeling a bit under the weather. I hope you're feeling better, Lauren! I love you (and I made the sign in the picture to show you just how much...I hope you like the sun dude! ;) )

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We luv both of You!---Gma and Gpa

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A MESSAGE FOR MY BIG SISTER!

I LOVE YOU TIFFANY! Thank you for the wonderful note. I am feeling fine, but miss you a lot!

Love,
Lauren

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Robin V. Chen - Yoga Teacher said...

Awww...so cute. My neice is having dental work done too. She's 11 and she just got braces. She tells me everytime she goes to get them tightened because she gets to change the colors on the brackets. So cute.

Hope you have fun on your Ipswich trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home